Jeff Barnett's professional real estate career began in the late 1980s at Fox & Carskadon and thereafter joined Alain Pinel Realtors Realtors in 1991 as one of its original sales agents. His astute knowledge of the business, marketing savvy and energy quickly earned him a top spot in the emerging company. While honing his skills as a trouble-shooter and deal maker in the heart of the Silicon Valley, Jeff created the Alain Pinel's Masters program for working agents and people new to the business of residential real estate. He taught the course work for two years, which led to Jeff's transition from a highly successful sales agent to Vice President/Manager of the Los Gatos office in 1995. The first Los Gatos office grew steadily until a second office was added in 2000 to accommodate the branch´s expansion.
As Vice President and Regional Manager, Jeff utilizes his 23 years of experience to oversee and streamline operations for our new combined 18,000 square foot Los Gatos Office and surrounding areas. Alain Pinel agents from Los Gatos have helped the firm achieve market share leadership in the Los Gatos, Willow Glen, Rose Garden, Cambrian, Campbell and Almaden areas of San Jose, plus many of the sales professionals in Los Gatos are market experts in neighboring Saratoga and Monte Sereno. Serving as mentor to nearly 180 sales professionals -- which is one of the largest sales forces nationwide in the industry with over a Billion dollars in closed sales every year. Jeff also works continuously with 10 staffers to facilitate sales, marketing and negotiation strategies to ensure outstanding customer service and renewal business. Jeff frequently teaches newly licensed sales professionals presentations skills and is very active in the California Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors. Jeff is now Regional Manager/Vice President of Alain Pinel Realtors.
Jeffs professional activities include:
- 2011 NAR Credit Union Board of Directors
- 2011 NAR RPS Board of Directors
- 2011 Finance Committee
- 2011 NAR Strategic planning committee
- 2011 NAR Large broker liaison
- 2011 Vice/Chair MLSListing inc. Board of Directors
- 2011 CAR Executive Committee
- 2011 State Director for California Association of Realtors
- 2011 California Director for National Association of Realtors
- Past Chairman of National Association of Realtors MLS/Forum
- Past Executive Committee (3 times) Member of California Association of Realtors
- Past Chairman for California Association of Realtors MLS/Computer comm.
- Past Chairman of the Board for R.E. Infolink MLS
- Past President for Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Past President of PRDS (2 times) Forms Board
- Past District Chairman for the Los Gatos/Saratoga Realtors
- 1998 & 2008 Realtor of the Year in Silicon Valley
Jeff and his wife Kari have 3 children -- Brandon, Jaydon and Shauna. His hobbies include gardening and is very active in Ice hockey playing on two teams.